Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Catching up with Audre'ana Ellis

Audre'ana Ellis, one of our former EYC youth and a student at Howard University is spending this term in India. In a recent email to Anne, Audre’ana wrote: 

I hope everything is going well at church! I miss everyone so much! My experience in India so far has been wonderful, and I am grateful to be here. :) I have so many pictures of my travels! Would you like to see some of them?

Our answer? Yes! We would!

Students in my program and I were speaking with community leaders in a local village in Dehradun. We were there to gain a better understanding of agricultural development in the rural mountainous areas (we were in the Himalayan foothills). We also learned about the biodiversity of the forested region and were show different plants and their benefits. The flower’s petals are used to make tea.

Me, my home stay mom, and another student and her home stay mom. This pic is from the beginning of the semester and we had just finished eating breakfast at the local golf club.


I’m at Amber Palace!




No comments:

Post a Comment