Monday, November 11, 2019

Please pray for the Kairos Team

The Kairos Team from St. Andrew's (Matt Deller, Joe DuRant, Brad Norris) wish to thank all who helped in the preparations for this coming weekend (Nov. 14-17) at Nottoway Correctional Center. Lives are definitely changed for the better.

I remember one young guy, may 20 years old - he told me he had attended Warwick High School - looked at the cookies on the table and wanted to know where they came from. I told him that the people from different churches made them for the people attending the weekend. "They made them for us?" he said. "Yes," I replied. We let that sink in for a moment.

Later in the weekend, the same young man said, "I ain't never done nothin' to make my mama proud." Whereupon he wept. Later, he said that his mother had told him she was proud of him for participating in the weekend. Kairos makes an impact.

Please pray for the residents and the team!

Brad Norris
Minister of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment