Friday, October 7, 2022

2023 Pledge Campaign: Transforming love

St. Andrew’s brought transforming love into my life at an important time, helping me and my family to navigate life's challenges while my daughters grew up.  I'm now in a position where I can give back to others through the Church.  Our outreach ministry work at St. Andrew’s empowers me to share this transforming love with others, work that is funded by the generous support of our parishioners and friends. 

Jesus promised His disciples that “Where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them.” Through outreach, we together have been able to bring Jesus’ love to disadvantaged school children in our city; the homeless of our community; our brothers and sisters in prison; and to those who are hungry, transforming for natural disasters, or fleeing from conflict, whether they are located here in Virginia or across the globe.  Help St. Andrew’s to continue to carry forward the mission of the Church in our world today with your pledge!
 
Thank you,
Matt Deller

No comments:

Post a Comment